Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Up

I'm sorry I have not blogged anything is a little while.  Everything is fine, for those of you who have asked.  Things at work have not been going as expected, and unfortunately I'm having to take on some extra work to deal with it.  No big deal, just annoying.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with the wife and little overlord this weekend.  I'm hoping I can play with the camera some and edit some other photos I have already taken. 

The little overlord is a little more fussy than she has been recently, but we think this is due to the change in her formula.  We have just stopped using Similac do to the recall on certain products.  You can read more about the recall here.  I think the Enfamil formula is a little bit richer and it has an adverse effect on Elizabeth's tummy.  It could just be that she needs some time to adjust. 

Other than that things are going great.  I hope to get back on the blog train next week.  See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment