Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WW # 2



I know it’s wordless Wednesday, but here are some words if you feel like reading.
Our new camera, a Pentax K-X was delivered yesterday, and of course I was camera happy and took lots of photo’s.  I’m really excited to start taking some great pictures of Elizabeth to share so why not start with another Wordless Wednesday.  
I know I have lots to learn about photography, the camera, and editing.  It should be lots of fun. The above shot was taken in dummy mode.

1 comment:

  1. Its wild- My dad bought a Pentax K1000 when I was born and learned how to take photos with that. Then when I was about 12, he started showing me how to use it, and that's when I really started to enjoy photography. I hope that you find it as awesome as dad did (I think there are no less than like 2000 pictures of me at their house in albums and loose)!

    ReplyDelete